Connect to Tplink WiFi network
- If you are connecting to the wifi network first time, you might be asked to enter the passphrase.
- After entering the passphrase if you get connected then its all good otherwise you need to reset your TPlink router.
- Connect your tplink router with your internet modem.
- Now open your browser and type http://tplinkwifi.net.
- Enter your default username and password.
- Now simply go with the onscreen steps and finish your setup.
Tplinkwifi.net unable to connect
Tplink routers are well oiled machine, configure your tplink router with windows 7, windows 10 and mac os. All you need to do is while setting up the TPlink router, you need to follow basic steps it takes 5-10 minutes. Open your browser and type tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.org.
Tplinkwifi.net Reset Guide
- There is a reset button located at the back of your router which can be used with a paper clip to push.
- Press and hold the reset button for about 15 secs and then release the reset button.
- Wait until Router LED lights stops blinking.
- All the settings will be reseted to factory defaults.
- Visit 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net to open tp link admin page.
- Establish the internet connection with the TP-Link router.
- You can make Ethernet or WiFi connection with router.
- You may access the web-Portal tplinkwifi.net login page after you establish the connection with the router.
- TP-Link routers have built-in web server that lets you log in without internet it means tplinkwifi.net can be accessed without internet also.
Note: You should always follow setup guides, never change any settings that you are unaware of. Always remember if you forget any password admin or wifi password you can always reset your router.